I am glad it is Friday. Not much going on with me. Dad worked late and we just vegged and watched movies. Rachel that is amazing about your fireplace. You will really love that one. If there is too much snow in the morning you don't have to come down. Play it safe. LOVE MOM
Friday, November 13, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday
mom and Luna went to the zoo today and had a lot of fun. I came home after lunch and waited for a plumber. They were double the price of th...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment