Sunday, November 15, 2020

Thanks

 Thanks guys for the fun time yesterday.  I should have taken a picture of us as a group.  Today was good.  I took Tony on a long walk this morning.  I didn't watch the time and didn't make to church which is fine.  We went hiking up green canyon.  It was fun, there was a lot of snow.  Oliver climbed up this steep hill and Casey and Isaac went up with him.  Tony ran up and down the hill a hundred time.  He loves it.  When we got back to the van we made a snowman and a snow dog.  After lunch we took a nap and watched a show.  Me and Casey took Tony on a walk which was nice. Love you guys and good luck with your Monday.


Love

Rachel

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...