I made it to the end of the week. I was a little over my time so I got off early. We hooked up with Robin at the Valley Fair Mall. It was nice to visit. We got a turkey to smoke. I am excited to try it. We did buy a chicken and had that for dinner. It tasted good and I am getting a lot better, I was able to eat a lot of it. Karen congratulations on your lego. You got a huge one. We are going to Logan tomorrow and spending the night. It will be fun. Karen is going with us. LOVE MOM
Friday, November 20, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment