Monday, November 16, 2020

Monday

 Today was good.  I walked this morning and it wasn't too cold which was nice.  They have exercise class online but I haven't done that yet.  Instead I worked on my math class.  I was almost done and I finished today.  We had to write a program in python to do the PCA.  It took me all day, I am so slow but it was fun to figure it out. I made the roast Mom got us for dinner and it tasted really good.  Thanks again Mom.  We had to pick the Garland we dropped off last week and then do homework.  Isaac was having trouble with his math so it took a while.  Love you guys and I hope you have a good night.


Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...