Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Wednesday

 It was so warm this morning on my walk.  I lady across the street I see walking all the time said we need weather like this every day, it is so nice.  I tried the gentle leader leash on Tony.  He did ok but it didn't help a lot and he didn't like it.  He is so strong.  I am going to keep trying what we did in class.  Isaac wasn't feeling well again this morning.  He was going to stay home until he heard me mention that they were having a Thanksgiving dinner for lunch today.  Then he felt better and wanted to go.  He said he felt fine all day.  Who knows what is going on.  I finished my quilt this morning and loaded it on my quilt frame.  I quilt a while this afternoon and it is so fun.  I love that machine.  We walked to pick up the boys and it was nice.  Isaac did tell me it was embarrassing for me to pick him up.  He walked home with his friend.  It rained her off and on but only sprinkling.  I was having Oliver do his spelling on the computer, they have games you play with the words but he just wasn't doing well on the tests.  Last week I started having him write down his words and he is doing a lot better.  It is good to know what works for him.  Well I will stop rambling, love you guys.


Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...