Monday, November 16, 2020

Monday

 I went into work early and then stayed the full day.  I want to leave a little early on Friday and go up to Logan to shop for Turkey day.  Work was OK.  Not many people are coming in.  The infectious doctor said they had 14 patients with COVID at Primary's.  I was kind of surprised by that.  We dropped of a prescription for dad to get antibiotics to get a crown on his tooth Wednesday.  He took me to Yellow Finn for dinner and it tasted really good.  We came home and watched a Hallmark Christmas movie with elephants in it.  I really enjoyed it.  I love your saying about what to see if the world was coming to an end before getting into shape.  That made my day.  Karen I bet that jacket will be amazing.  White Knight always has nice stuff.  Rachel it looks like Isaac has a mohawk.  The sun as shining on the sides.  He is growing up way to fast.  LOVE MOM   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...