Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Wednesday

 Today was busy for me.  Work was busy and everybody wants it right now.  I just plugged along.  Dad stayed home and got a new crown on his tooth and then had a virtual doctor's appointment.  I miss going to Ogden because we always made the appointment late and then met the kids for dinner.  Oh well.  It is easy to just call in.  I am going into to work early to do screening tomorrow.  Friday, we are going to Lehi to get a turkey to smoke and then Saturday we are going to Logan.  Karen is going to come as well.  We are going to spend the night.  I am starting to get excited for Thanksgiving.  I always love your sayings Robin.  They make me laugh.  I love Ruth's hair that way.  It is getting really long.  Isaac is growing up way to fast.  Karen I hope your gluten free diet is helping.  Looks like you are doing a good job with it.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...