Friday, November 20, 2020

Friday

 I didn't sleep well last night.  Tony barked a couple times and it woke me up.  Turns out the heater was off because of a breaker and he was freezing all night.  I slept in too long and we were working on the heater so I didn't walk.  So me and Ruth dropped the boys off and took Tony to the dog park.  As soon as we got there the school called because Oliver forgot his backpack in the car.  It is a ways to drive so we just stayed a bit and let Tony play.  He had a lot of fun with the other dogs.  Then we dropped Oliver's backpack off.  We cleaned the house.  I fixed the vacuum last week and it worked so well today it was fun.  I finished quilting my quilt.  It isn't perfect but I like it.  I just need to put a binding on.  We walked to pick up the boys and it was a beautiful day.  Ruth threw leaves all over Tony and he was a mess.  We were doing pearler beads and Oliver wanted to paint.  I told him no and after we cleaned up the beads.  I went downstairs and he got all the paint out.  I got mad and I feel bad.  Casey had to work late so we had an easy dinner and played.  Love you guys and thanks for coming up.


Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...