Sunday, November 8, 2020

Sunday

 We got a little bit of snow but it melted before lunch.  Tony loved it and so did the kids.  They got all their snow gear on and we made hot chocolate.  Casey worked all day today.  He was behind and had a lot to do.  Me and the kids got up early and went to church.  I had a meeting later and delivered some birthday books.  I took the kids to sonics for lunch for being so good.  We played board games for a while.  It was Teri's birthday and Randy's birthday is next week so we went to their house for cat and ice cream.  We went up earlier and when Casey was done with work he walked Tony up.  I am working at preschool tomorrow.  Traci's dad passed away Saturday so I am going to work for her.  Love you guys.


Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...