Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Tuesday

 Today was good.  It was a nice walk this morning.  I had a dentist appointment this afternoon and I took Ruth so we went to the hobby lobby to get her something to do.  Then we went and got Tony some new bones.  He wants to play all the time and needed new things.  I did my math class and talked to Mom when Ruth was at school.  My dentist appointment was good.  I need to replace an old crown.  Then we went grocery shopping and picked up the boys.  I talked to my primary presidency and we started planning the Temple and Priesthood for primary and we figured out the Christmas gift.  Casey worked late and then we had to deliver some stuff to the activity day boys.  I am excited for Thanksgiving.  Good job on your classes Karen.  I am glad you are almost done.


Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...