Monday, November 9, 2020

Monday

 With Gov Herbert's announcement everything I had going on this week was cancelled.  They even cancelled my exercise class for two weeks.  3 years old and up have to wears masks now so all the kids at preschool had to wear them.  They did really well with them.  It was fun to work at preschool and the day went fast.  I left for a couple minutes to take Ruth to dance class.  I am trying to get Oliver to bed earlier so we did homework before bed.  I trying to think of something for dinner and Isaac wanted to eat out.  So we ended up going to El Torjo.  I shared a fajitas with Isaac and he took all the steak.  It was funny.  Love you guys and I hope you survive this cold.  We didn't get any snow today.


Love

Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...