Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Day two

Work was really quite today.  We are interviewing for the administrative assistant that will kind of be my boss today.  Tomorrow we will interview another person.  We did go to the gym tonight.  We made it two nights.  I walked and then did the bikes.  We are only doing 1/2 hour right now but I am hoping to work up to an hour.  I had water out for us and left it on the counter.  That is the hardest part not having water.  I am going into work tomorrow so I am not sure we will make the gym that we don't have to go every day.  Rachel that is fun for PJ day.  I am glad that Isaac was nice to the new Isaac.  He is a good kid.  Not much else to report on my end.  It just rained here.  Robin, I hope you are doing OK.  I hope you get to start working from home.  You tell them you will only go into work 2 times a week so you don't get COVID.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...