Monday, January 4, 2021

Monday

 Today was good.  We were all dreading getting back to normal but it was a good day for everyone.  I am working all this weekend because Eliza went on a vacation so I am working for her.  It was so foggy this morning and it freezes on Tony.  We didn't walk far because I was worried about him.  He is fine and loves the cold weather.  Preschool went well and the kids were good.  Ruth has dance so Casey came and picked her up and dropped her off.  He didn't sleep well so he worked from home the rest of the day which was nice.  Isaac wrote new year resolutions at school and said he didn't have any because he liked his life how it is.  I thought it was cute.


Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...