Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Tuesday

 It snowed here also which is so nice for my morning walks.  It is warmer and the fog is gone.  It was a pretty morning.  I worked again today.  It was pajama day and Ruth was so excited.  I wore mine but I didn't have anything cute.  Isaac had a new kid in his class named Isaac.  He was so worried about it this morning but it was fine today.  The other Isaac didn't have any one to play with so Isaac invited him to play and they had fun.  We took down the party decorations.  They looked so nice I hated to take them down.  I sent out the new primary class lists to the teachers which is nice to have done.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...