Thursday, January 7, 2021

Thursday

 I am so sorry your neck is hurting Robin,  You need to work from home tomorrow.  Tell them you can't drive.   That way you don't have to twist it.  I don't know if you can use it but I bought some aspercreme and all it has is lidocaine.  It really helps the pain.    I am glad you made it through preschool Rachel.  It is fun to work with the little ones.  They just love you because you are there teacher. I love that picture of Oliver.  Karen thanks for buying me a lottery ticket.  I hope we score big.  That would be amazing.  I worked today and then we had med checks with the doctor so we went there and on the way home we took Kay a puzzle. She has a really nice mattress she is wanting to sell.  Issac is going to come check it out and see if he likes it.  We went to Capriotti's on the way home and that made dad sick.  That is the first time that has happened.  I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday.  It is always hard the first full week back.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...