Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Hump day

 I went to work early and did screenings and then stayed a little late because I forgot to send out payroll notices.  It is good because me and dad have check ups tomorrow so I can leave early.  I can't believe what Trump did.  That is so scary.  Dad kept saying something would happen but I didn't believe.  I was half way home from work and I saw I had forgotten my computer so I turned around and went and got it.  We didn't make it to the gym tonight.  Rachel, I think that is funny Tony takes them outside.  He thinks they are his outside.  He is a funny dog.  Robin I hope you are doing well.  When do you get to start working from home again?  I keep hoping soon.  Let you move a little slower. l have a nice Thursday.  Karen is coming down to go to Costco on Saturday because it was closed last time.  It is suppose to snow on Saturday.  Be careful.  I have Martin Luther King day off.  I am ready to play.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...