Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Wednesday

Good job going to the gym Mom.  I am excited for you.  Dad was right about something happening today but it was a lot crazier than we were expecting.  People are so crazy. We had a good day.  I have been walking with a weighted vest and it is getting easier.  We worked today and Ruth is a trooper to stay all day.  She is a really good kid.  The coloring books for primary were ready to be picked up and I went grocery shopping.  Oliver wanted to make beads from clay so we went to the hobby lobby and got some.  Isaac had basketball practice tonight and we finally got the right time and place.  Tony keeps taking everyones gloves and boots outside, it is driving me crazy.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...