Monday, February 1, 2021

Monday

 Thanks for the fun day yesterday.  It was good to see you Karen.  Today was good and busy.  I walked the long way this morning and then went to exercise class.  We did High and it is so much fun.  I worked on programming off and on when I had time today.  We met Casey for lunch which was nice.  Ruth had dance class and had a fun time.  After school we walked Tony to the park and played.  We lost a ball again.  Ruth wanted to make the cookie Karen got her. I messed it up and then I messed mine up so I just made a box of brownies and put it in all the heart.  It was good.  Thanks again Karen.  I made fish tacos using the air fryer and it was awesome.  Thanks for that also Karen.  Casey cleaned the microwave with the angry lady and it worked pretty good.  I love you guys and hope you have a good night.

Love

Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...