Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Tuesday

 It was a longer day for me.  I started at 645 and worked until 445.  I am taking dad to the doctor in the morning or it will work out just fine.  I haven't taken minutes for a meeting in a long time.  It was kind of fun to do something different.  We did go to the gym after work and I am doing better.  We just vegged the rest of the night.  Robin, I hope Jeramy is doing better.  I can't believe you are 20 weeks this Thursday.  That is fun.  Karen congratulations on your quiz.  That is fun.  You rock.  Rachel, It is suppose to really snow so your ski trip on Friday might be fun.  Everyone enjoy hump day.  Be careful in the snow.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...