Thursday, February 4, 2021

Thursday

 Today busy but good.  Tony woke up barking early do I was tired.  We walked and it was a pretty morning.  We helped in Isaac's class grading papers.  He got an award for his ar points so that was fun to see.  Working at preschool was good.  The kids in the afternoon were kind of wild.  Casey wasn't feeling good so he came home at lunch at think.  He took some medicine and started to feel better.  Me and the kids took Tony to the park.  The snow was so hard.  Ruth could walk on too but I couldn't.  It was hard to get around.  I made thin steaks for tacos in the air fryer and they turned out good.  I think everything is less greasy but don't hold me to that.  Isaac had basketball practice tonight and had a fun time.  He had a ton of homework so he did it before and we are finishing it now.  If you have a quilt that you would love Robin I will make it for you.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...