Thursday, February 4, 2021

Thursday

 I am so glad tomorrow is Friday. It was snowy here most of the morning. It is supposed to start again tonight. I got my lab kit in the mail today. I will do my first one this weekend. The container store sent an email today saying they were going to send part of my order. So I looked and they are sending one thing out of my order. You would think it would be the brackets even thing took to but no... they are sending me 2 of the drawers. So that is nice 2 drawers but nothing that will hook it to the wall. Oh well it will all come eventually. I hope everyone has a great Friday tomorrow. Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...