Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Wednesday

 Today was good.  It was raining this morning pretty hard so I skipped walking and sewed instead.  I am working on a unicorn quilt for Luna and it was so much fun to sew.  We went to exercise class and I worked on programming while Ruth was at school.  The boys had a fun day at school and we're happy.  We couldn't find Oliver's library book for two weeks but he talked to the librarian and he didn't have anything out so that was a relief.  It was really cold so we didn't play super long with Tony outside.  We did play for a while and it was fun.  I made bacon in the air fryer and it tasted good.  I will stop talking about it all the time but know that it is fun to cook with.  Isaac had a math test today so he didn't have homework which was really nice so we watched some of back to the future.  I hope time goes faster tomorrow for everyone.

Love

Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...