Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Tuesday

 I walked this morning and it was pretty.  I had a mammogram while Ruth was at school.  It was really fast and not a big deal.  I painted half the bathroom this morning and the other half this afternoon.  I did a horrible job on the drywall.  I need do to a second coat tomorrow.  We walked to pick up the boys and Ruth was splashing in all the puddles which is fun.  Instead of going to the park we playing the backyard.  It was a lot of fun.  I was going to shovel the basketball court but it was so icey we just played horse and stood on the snow.  It was a lot of fun.  I used the air fryer today.  We made quesadilla for lunch and eggplant for dinner.  It is fun.  Thanks again Karen.

Love

Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...