Thursday, March 18, 2021

Thursday

 I park around the corner for preschool just so I am not blocking the way for pick up and drop off.  A lady was in a hurry and backed into the van.  Her truck got stuck in my tired well and pulled her bumper off.  Her truck was a lot worse than the van.  They are nice people and have a litter boy at preschool.  She was headed to Provo so her husband called the police and they made a report.  We will get the van fixed when they insurance calls. We can still drive it.  It was a good day other than that and that wasn't too bad.  After school I took kids and got them some sandals.  It has been so warm.  Ron brought over some soup and we had that for dinner.  We were going to meet Casey and go climbing but I got cleaning Ruth's room and lost track of time.  She keeps everything.  I threw away two bags of stuff.  Casey and Oliver went climbing after dinner.  Oliver and Ruth are doing good with their lips cut.  They look sore.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...