Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Wednesday

 So I went into work early and then stayed late.  I made up some time from leaving early yesterday.  Work was busy so that made the day go fast.  I even got a few things done.  I made corned beef also for dinner.  It tasted really good.  Robin, Jenkins looks like he is loving having you home.  That is cute.  Karen I am glad you just vegged tonight.  Rachel, I am glad the kids did good at the dentist.  Dad said they got a stimulus check for Seer.  He is going into tomorrow to get it.  YEAH!!!!  He is going to buy me a scanner.  I want to scan pictures.  I have boxes of them from Grandma and Grandpa Gumm.  I have to go into work again tomorrow but not so early so that is nice.  Everyone enjoy this nice weather.  I am loving it.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...