Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Wednesday

 Today was good.  We walked and went to exercise class.  We did High today which is fun.  While Ruth was at school I ran to the bank to drop some papers off and some baptism clothes off.  I went to the hobby lobby and they aren't having coupon anymore which is disheartening.  Ruth had a fun te finding leprechaun at school.  I failed doing the trap last night so I ate see chocolate while she was at school so it looked like something happened.  The Ruth and Oliver had dentist appointments after school.  The boys were really good to hurry which was cute of them.  They did really well and went in any pain.  The played outside most of the evening.  We also had corned beef and Tony ate the leftovers which he loved.  We just had a night off and played in the backyard. It was nice.  I failed and didn't get a picture of the kids in green.  Whoops.

Love

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...