Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Tuesday

 Oliver's legs hurt last night and it woke Ruth up so they both came and slept with us.  Casey ended up sleeping on the couch.  I was tired so I didn't walk Tony early.  Casey slept in and then worked at home.  Me, Tony and Ruth walked to preschool.  I had to deliver some door hangers for the food drive so we did that.  It was fun.  Tony got his walk also which was good.  I have been working on kaggle projects and decided I needed to work on my book again so I worked through some formulas and it was fun.  We picked up Ruth and then went to lunch.  Casey went to work afterwards.  I had a screening with the family place and she is going to sign me up for some classes and I think it will be good.  We played outside and took the burlap off the trees. Then it started to snow and rain.  Tony loved it, he was sitting outside enjoying the cool.  After dinner we went to the church to meet up with the activity day boys.  One boy came and we delivered more door hangers.  It was a lot of fun.  The kids didn't want to be with me and Casey.  They were cute and had a fun time.  It was a nice evening and I am glad we are done with the food drive.  The kids made a trap for a leprechaun.  So hopefully tomorrow we will catch one and be rich.   Love you guys.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...