Thursday, March 18, 2021

Thursday

 Dad got a stimulus check from Seer so that made my day.  That was fun.  We are going to buy a scanner so I can start scanning pictures onto the computer.  I went into work today and was washing my cups I have for work and I saw some black stuff I just thought it was coke dried but it was black mold.  It was so gross.  It was on both of my cups that I drink from.  It freaked me out.  They said it can cause headaches.  I have had a bad headache since I went back to work.  I think I found the problem.  They are both in the garbage now.  Yuck.  Other than that I had a nice day.  I hope your enjoyed working from home Robin.  Rachel, I hope preschool was fun.  Karen that sucks you have to go weekly now for shots.  At least it is nice weather.  Make it late one time and we can meet for dinner.  That would be fun.  Not much else to report on my end.  I am so glad it is Friday.  I have to go to work but it should be quite.  I need to make a performance board for my boss.  Have a nice day LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...