Friday, April 23, 2021

Friday

 Today was good.  It was warm on my walk this morning.  Ruth said she was too tired to go to exercise class so we stayed home and she watched frozen 2.  I wrapped presents.  We met Casey and signed the papers to close on our refinancing.  Then we went to lunch and they were slow.  I wanted to get a new dress and shirt so me and Ruth went to the mall but I didn't look good in anything.  Then we went and picked up Isaac's new bike.  Isaac loves his bike and thinks it is awesome.  Ruth had her friend Emily come over and play after school and they had a fun time.  Oliver got to go on a field trip to the ice skating rink and watch ice skaters practice.  He also got to bring home the class pet which is a stuffed animal.  It is Humphrey from the book the school read.  Oliver has to take him places and write about what they do.  We took him to his soccer game.  After dinner we went on a bike ride and took Humphrey.  I walked Tony but we kept up.  We went to the new park.  It was getting dark so Casey rode home and got the van.  Two of Oliver's friends from his class were there and they had fun playing.  They liked that Oliver had Humphrey.  We are leaving around 9 tomorrow and will go to Mom and Dad's house.  Thanks.

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...