Sunday, April 18, 2021

Sunday

 I had a hard time going to sleep last night so I read Rachel's book for a while and slept in this morning.  We went and flew dad's drone and it was fun.  I brought duck food and I even flew the drone.  We went to Winco afterwards and was going to get an Arby's and they totally ignore us.  This guy stood there for like 5 minutes and never one talked to us and then left.  It was weird so we walked over to R & R barbeque.  It was really good.  We came home and just vegged afterwards.  I did do payroll for a little bit but I didn't have a lot to do so that was nice.  We moved the couch etc into the kitchen so they clean my carpets tomorrow.  They are so dirty in the living room.  I am so glad Ruth lost her tooth.  Now she can go to Red Balloon.  It was so pretty outside. I am with Rachel's bunch.  I am dreading going back to the real world. Ruth does better with the beads than I do.  They are a lot of fun to do.   LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...