Sunday, April 18, 2021

Sunday

 Today was good.  I was tired so I didn't get up and walk this morning.  We went to church and it was ward conference.  We went back to the new park afterwards.  We brought Tony and there is big piles a dirt at the back.  We climbed around on those and it was fun.  We stopped and got lunch at Sonic on the way home.  Ruth was eating and lost her tooth.  She has another one hanging by a thread.  I had a primary meeting with the stake.  Afterwards went up to Randy's for dinner.  It was fun and the kids have fun playing with Ivy.  We are all dreading Monday.  It comes too fast.  Oh we have been doing the diamond beads and Ruth finished her mask last night.  It took her a while but it looks great.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...