Monday, April 19, 2021

Monday

 I am glad that your reservation was good.  We are excited.  I hope that they finish your windows soon.  I like your fire pit Robin.  That is fun.  It was really warm on my walk this morning.  I told the kids it was going to be a good day but Isaac said it wasn't.  He was right it horrible weather all day.  We did High at exercise class which is so fun and hard.  I love it.   I took Ruth to red balloon toys after her school and she picked out a horse.  Oliver also wanted to go so I took him after school and he got a sword.  Ruth had dance class and they aren't wearing masks anymore there.  Oliver had a rough day at school and got two frowny faces so he wrote a apology note when we got home.  Oliver's soccer practice was cancelled because of bad weather.  We picked up Casey from work and went rock climbing.  It was fun to go.  We did homework when we got home and I took Tony on a quick walk.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...