Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Tuesday

 Congratulations Karen, you are amazing.  I am so glad you bought fun things Mom.  I am excited that you got a vacuum.  I love Karen's.  We had a good day.  It was cold on our walk this morning.  I watched a hair tutorial and tried it on Ruth.  It was fun.  I worked at preschool this morning and that was fun.  We went and got Tony a new bone and got pretzels for lunch.  We walked to pick up the boys.  Ruth went with her friend Emily and played at her house.  Isaac had soccer practice and I think he had fun.  Oliver did the diamond beads with us and that was fun.  Oliver wanted airplanes so I got out the big bucket of cars and planes.  They played with that for a while.  I took Tony on a evening walk, I like doing that.  Ruth just lost another tooth.  It has been almost out for a couple days so it is good it came out.   Love you guys.

Love

Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...