Thursday, April 22, 2021

Thursday

 I am excited to see everyone Saturday also.  It will be fun.  Today was busy.  I walked this morning and then had to run to the store because we were out of milk.  I helped in Isaac's class.  I found out the date of the teacher appreciation party on May 7.  Oliver's is the same time but Mom is going to help.  Thanks Mom.  I texted Isaac's class and I got a ton of help so I feel good about it all.  We worked at preschool and that was fun.  One Mom complained that we were wearing masks so we are going to when her son is there.  We don't have too because the mask mandate is over.  I picked up the boys and we meet Casey at the bike shop.  We have been wanting to get Isaac a new bike and Casey saw one there the other day when he was getting a bike tube.  We bought it and got the boys new helmets.  We came home and had a snack and then headed to soccer games.  Oliver wanted to ride his new bike/Isaac's old one.  He crashed so ended up riding his old bike.  We are working on getting primary staffed and a member of the bishopric called and updated me on the new callings.  Then during Isaac's soccer game I called all the old teachers and let them know when we were meeting.  I feel better having gotten that out of the way.  Ruth had soccer also.  I braided her hair in french braid pigtails it looked cute.  Everyone had fun at their soccer games. I cut Oliver's hair and it turned out so good.  I was so glad it turned out.   Sorry I probably am rambling.  Love you guys and I hope you have a good night.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...