Friday, June 25, 2021

Congratulations

 Congratulations Robin, she is beautiful.  I am glad everything worked out ok.  We were worried.  We had a good day.  We met up with Ruth's friend Emily and her brother's at the park.  We skipped exercise class but I did walk.  Isaac had a playdate with Josh their afternoon.  They are doing harry Potter camp together next week and are excited.  Isaac made cookies when he got home.  He also found a recipe for dinner and we made that.  It is black light night at the jump zone so we are here jumping the night away.  The kids are super excited and having the best time.  We aren't going to come down tomorrow since the baby is still at the hospital but will will come Sunday or a evening next week.  Happy birthday tomorrow Mom.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...