Monday, June 21, 2021

Monday

 We had a good day.  I didn't feel as tired and the kids were happy.  Ruth and Oliver were best friends for most of the day which was nice.  I walked this morning and went to exercise class.  Both were so hot if I don't loose 10 pounds because of sweating I will be disappointed.  Oliver had art class.  They have a space theme and he loved it.  He made a rocket and the phases of the moon.  We went grocery shopping while he was gone.  I finished weeding the flowers in front and Isaac watered it.  He watered all the new trees and was a big help.  We went to the jump zone and it was fun.  Afterwards we went to get a cold drink.  We played outside until we got too hot and then watched a show.  After dinner we just played in the backyard and it was so nice.  The boys shot the beebee guns.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...