Thursday, June 24, 2021

star log 10pm no baby

We still haven't had Luna. It's been a day. They "broke" my water at 8:30 then I had an epidural at 10. The epidurals rough they had to try in two places for it to work. Then we took a mini nap. They couldn't track my contractions very well with the on the tummy monitors. So at shift change around 6:30 the had to insert an internal rod to track the contractions. They tried 4 times for the rod then figured out my water wasn't fully broken. So I had my water rebroken. They have me on oxygen now to help with Luna's heart rate. But we are hopeful it's almost over. At least Jeramy is. I'm just tired and poked alot lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...