I worked a little bit from home this morning and then we went to Ikea for lunch and then came down to lehi. We just watched movies and the parade. Jenkins has been really good. He is asleep on the couch next to me. Robin I hope your night goes well. I am sorry it is taking so long. I am so excited to hold her. I sure loved the storms today. Lehi had a huge storm at 3 but by the time the horse parade started at 6 it had stopped. Tomorrow is the float parade. Love you all mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday
My day was good. I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment