Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Tuesday

 Work was OK.  I slipped that I knew the girl was getting laid off and she was upset.  I asked her what I could do to help.   I felt bad.  Oh well I did it I will live with it.  I was craving Mexican food so dad took me to Tres Hombres.  It was so good.  I even have some for lunch tomorrow.  We went to Smith's afterwards and got me some coke because I was out at work.  I decided I better get me some more.  It will be good to have my stash back at work.  It is suppose to cool down and maybe even rain.  That will be nice.  Nothing else to report on my end.  Everyone enjoy hump day.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...