Monday, June 21, 2021

spot

Today was my first day of my maternity time. I woke up with Jeramy just because I couldn't sleep anymore. Then after he left I was tired again so I took a nap. I went and got a pedicure. It was nice they massaged my legs and kankles for like 30 minutes. It was relaxing. The I came home and took another nap. I was tired today. Jeramy came home and made me streaks for dinner. Tomorrow hopefully I get more energy and I can clean up a bit lol. Just as an fyi... People are saving spots out by our house. We looked and  the end of the week they are having a couple parades by our house. So I screens shotted what I could find online. But if you come by to visit luna around these times I could be hard to get into our house. So hopefully it's not too wild. But today they had a concert at the park with food trucks and our street was filling up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...