Sunday, June 6, 2021

Home again, Home again

 We made it back to Salt Lake City.  We went shopping today and got me some new shoes and we found Casey and Jeramy those cool long shirts so they won't get sunburnt.  It was nice to shop around.  We also went to Old Navy and got Karen some pants.   We went back to Kamas and got Karens cooler all sealed up so no bugs can come in we hope.  We drove the trailer back down to the Uhaul place and that worked out really nice.  We got rid of a lot of crap.  Free dump day is the best.  It was a lot cooler in her house.  I am not looking forward to going back to work this week.  Too bad Luna can't come and I would be able to take the week off.  Jut saying :)  Good luck at the doctor's tomorrow Robin.  I hope the ultrasound goes well.  Do you have to have another stress test also?  It was nice to outside and moving.  It is good for us.  Everyone enjoy the summer time.  I love this time of year.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...