Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Tuesday

 Today went by pretty quickly for me. It was meeting day at work so that took up most of the morning. Then I worked on the stuff that got put on my todo list during the meeting. After work I came home and worked in my HR management class. Today's lecture was on unions. I have my first test in this class next week. So I will be reviewing this weekend for it. I have lecture 3 to watch in my project management class on Gantt charts but I am going to watch it tomorrow and then do the homework assignment that is due on the 14th. That way I stay a little bit ahead just in case. I hope that everyone had a great Tuesday. Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...