Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Tuesday

 Today was good.  All the kids slept in room last night and Isaac didn't sleep well.  He was tired today.  We have been working on talking to each other better and we did really well today.  I walked this morning.  I forgot to buys milk yesterday so I ran to the store really fast.  We rode our bikes to the school to pick up summer reading books for Oliver.  Then we rode up to the park to drop Oliver off at art class.  He made a paper-mache bowl and some pipe cleaner animals of Tony, a fox and a lion.  We did school work after lunch.  Then Oliver wanted to make another bowl so we went to the hobby lobby to get a circle hole punch because I saw a cute paper bowl but we bought too big of one.  We just made them with strips of paper but the were fun and turned out good.  We stopped at Katie Ann's to give Isaac a boost.  I am having Isaac program ever day and we found a fun game on tynker where go play Minecraft and have to program something to get past the obstacles.  I made hamburgers for dinner and the whole grill caught on fire.  After dinner we went to the park.  The boys did bikes at the BMX park.  Ruth did cartwheels by me and I threw the ball for Tony.  This morning before the kids woke up I finished the blocks for my quilt and laid it out.  I like it.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...