Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Wednesday

 I walked this morning and we went to exercise class.  We did High and it is fun but wore me out.   Oliver had art class.  He made a house out of cardboard and drew his dream house.  His dream house has Tony and two guards with bow and arrows.  It also had security cameras.  We ordered the kids their prizes for doing well at school and they came today.  Ruth got her barbie camper, Oliver a smart watch and Isaac got a video game.  We just stayed and played with their new toys this afternoon.  Isaac got to pick to eat out and he choose El Toro, it tasted good.  Casey and Isaac went to activity days.  I think it went well.  Thanks for setting everything for Friday Mom.  It will be fun.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...