Thursday, June 10, 2021

Thursday

 It was cold and windy today.  The kids wanted to wear jackets.  I walked 5 miles this morning.  I woke the kids up at 9 and we rode our bikes to the school to get more books for Oliver.  We went to the library afterwards.  It is nice to be able to go back.  Oliver makes a box and reads in there.  We did school work and then the kids played/were bored.  Ruth had dance class this afternoon and was super excited and had so much fun.  The music leaders came and visited Ruth which was really nice of them.  They are so nice.  We were invited to Ruth's friend Emily's birthday party tomorrow so we went to red balloon toys to get her a present.  Isaac bought a tenic Lego to give him something to do.  After dinner we went up the canyon to go rock climbing.  Isaac and Oliver did it.  Ruth didn't want to try.  I hiked around with Tony which was fun.  I love hiking with him.  We are excited to meet Mom and Dad tomorrow at 5.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...