Thursday, June 10, 2021

Thursday

 My day was good as well. I went to work and it was just the usual there. I did finish updated the exploded views I was working on so that was nice. It was a little tedious so I am glad that it is done. Then after work I cam home and worked on my project management class. We are going over gantt charts. Also different ways to plot out activity order and how to show what activities are dependent on other activities. So I watch the lectures for that. It was 80 minutes all together and then I did the homework which took 15 minutes to do. I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday also. I hope that everyone has a great Friday. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...