Friday, August 27, 2021

Late

 Sorry it is late.  My exercise class has a ladies night out.  I haven't gone before but  my friend at the class had us carpool so I would go.  It was fun and I am glad I went but it went a later than I thought.  It was fun to talk and laugh with them.  We had a good day.  I walked and went to exercise class.  Casey didn't work today, he had the day off to use vacation.  He wasn't feel well so I am glad.  Isaac wasn't feel well this morning and we had him go to school and he felt better this afternoon.  Me and Casey mowed the lawn while the kids were at school.  We went to friz and fries after we picked them up to celebrate going to school.  Isaac cooked dinner which was really sweet of him.  I had a ton of calls to make for primary and I got that done which made me feel a lot better.  Oliver needed a poster for school and we made that.  I thought it turned out cute.  Love you guys and we are excited to come down tomorrow.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...