Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Tuesday

 I walked this morning and it was cool and nice.  Oliver has been wanting me to eat lunch with him so we did today.  Ruth would not wake up this morning so I let her sleep in and woke her up to go to the school.  It was fun to eat lunch there again.  Oliver was so excited.  Ruth went out and played at recess with Oliver and I sat with Isaac for a bit.  We went and got more interfacing for Kay's quilt.  It wasn't on sale at joann's and they wouldn't let me use the coupon so we went to eh hobby lobby where it was 30 percent off.  Casey was having trouble breathing a bit ago so he made a doctor appointment which was today.  He is feeling better but still went.  He got the covid vaccine so he might be feeling sick tomorrow.  We are excited to met up with Mom and Dad.  Good luck with the doctors.

Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...