Thursday, August 26, 2021

Thursday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  We had a fun time with Mom and Dad.  I love surfing and could do that as a hobby.  Today was good.  Ruth had her first day of kindergarten and was nervous to go.  She did great and had a really fun time.  She knew kids in her class and her best friend is there.  The boys had a good day and have been happy after school.  I took Tony to the dog park while everyone was gone.  Which was fun.  We had parent teacher conference this evening.  Casey met me there after work.  The boys have really amazing teachers and it will be a good year for them.  I am so glad they are all having a good school year so far.

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...