Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Tuesday

 Work was busy and I was in meetings a lot. I worked a little late. I made garlic chicken for dinner with garlic mashed potatoes. We won't be sick for awhile. I am working from home in the morning and then we are going to two doctors tomorrow. His Ra doc is in Ogden so we are hooking up with Rachel's gang for dinner. I hope Casey doesn't get sick. My arm hurt and I was tired. I am always tired however. Good luck to him. what did the doctor say about his breathing?  Karen I hope school is going well. I am excited for boondocks. Robin those pictures of Luna are priceless. I love her smile. Wish us luck tomorrow. I hope we find some next steps. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...